How does 4D Laser work?
Fotona® 4D Laser facelifting procedure works by treating both the outside of your face and the inside oral cavity (under the cheekbones) to lift your inner middle face. Some improvements might be visible immediately after the treatment and, they will continue to improve over time. You can expect skin elevation, skin tone enhancement, skin elasticity plumping, and loose skin strengthening.
Modes of Fotona 4D Laser Face Lifting Treatment:
There are four unique laser modes of the Fotona 4D Treatment providing skin tightening, plumping, lifting, and an overall improved skin texture with minimization of fine lines and wrinkles:
- The SMOOTH Laser Mode: This revolutionary non-ablative treatment is done within the oral cavity where it provides a gentle and controlled ‘bulk heating’. The purpose of this controlled heating is to stimulate collagen contraction and the stimulation of new collagen fibers. It works similarly to filler, and the primary objective of this procedure is to provide a nice plumping effect to the nasolabial folds (fine lines around the mouth) from the inside out.
- The FRAC3 Laser Mode: This laser mode fractional beam is utilized to restore a young texture and tone on the skin to more profound flaws.
- The PIANO Laser Mode: It is a quick mass heater from the outside through a subcutaneous concentration of energy supply that is completely safe. The heating is utilized for tightening the skin.
- The Superficial Laser Mode: This light laser peeling is the last stage. This mode finally improves the look of the skin and reduces defects with well-regulated light skin. The skin becomes smoother with even skin texture and gets a pearl-like finish.
Key Benefits of 4D Laser
- Tightening and volumisation without the need for injectables
- A full lifting treatment from the inside out
- Immediate rejuvenation, tightening and glow
- Improved skin complexion
- Little or no downtime
- No surgery, needles or anaesthesia