Who needs Carbon Laser Treatment?
The Carbon Laser Treatment is a non-invasive and painless procedure for people who are looking for skin rejuvenation by deeply cleansing the skin. It touches on a wide range of skin problems such as:
- acne breakouts
- enlarged pores
- clogged pores
- dilated pores
- improve skin tone
How does Carbon Laser Treatment work?
For Carbon Laser Treatment, a Q-Switched Laser is used after applying a thin coating of carbon to the skin’s surface. The laser energy is drawn to the carbon’s black color, and the carbon particles absorb pollutants and excess oils on the skin. It strengthens the skin structure and cleans the enlarged pores.
Then the laser energy blows carbon apart, and the bursting carbon particles clean pores of dead skin and the inside wall of skin pores. During the entire procedure, the simultaneous production of heat energy promotes the synthesis of new collagen. It also maintains a healthy-looking complexion on your face.
Benefits of Carbon Laser Treatment:
Carbon Laser Treatment is popular as it provides the following benefits:
- Improved skin tone and glowing skin
- Reduced pore size
- Reduces active acne
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- Tightens dilated pores, reduce fine lines, and wrinkles
- Removes dead skin cells from the super facial epidermal layer
- Treats congested skin and pigmentations caused by hormonal changes, sun exposure, inflammation, drug reactions, and acne
- Provides long lasting results